- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock: Just press a button, and Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS systems, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot automatically, without touching your trolling motor.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant “stage of charge” reading.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- i-Pilot PowerDrive trolling motors do not include, and are not compatible, with a foot pedal.
Minn Kota PowerDrive 55/IPILOT BT 54″ 12volt
SKU: Minn Kota PowerDrive 55/IPILOT BT 54" 12volt Categories: Minn Kota, Trolling Motors Tag: Minn Kota Motors
Are you trying to decide on a new i-Pilot motor but don’t quite clearly understand the differences between i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link? Read on… Minn Kota’s i-Pilot system is a self-contained GPS navigation system that enables a set of advanced features beyond simple steering and speed. i-Pilot itself does not need to be integrated with anything and works right out of the box. In other words, you do not need a separate GPS receiver or fish finder to make it work; the GPS receiver is installed in the actual motor.
Cable with extra connector for easy connection of your outboard to the battery. Use: connecting your outboard to a 12V/24V Rebelcell li-ion battery.
- 1 x 10mm2 cable (~ 40 cm long with M8 tongue connectors and (ANEN SA50, max 600V) grey connector,
- ntegrated 60A 'in-line' fuse + 1 extra 60A spare fuse
- The cable can be connected with 1 click to the e-motor for a secure and safe connection.
This 100% weedless prop features a unique, patented design with swept-back and flared blades that "wedge” weeds away while conserving battery power. It helps you move through heavy vegetation – even at slow speeds. Fits 4" motor diameters. Includes prop nut, pin and washer.
24V100 Lithium battery (2,49 kWh) with integrated state of charge indicator. Specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for electric boating. ‘Drop in’ replacement for a lead-acid battery pack up to 4 x 12V105Ah in runtime. Price includes Battery Charger.
This 100% weedless prop features a unique, patented design with swept-back and flared blades that "wedge” weeds away while conserving battery power. It helps you move through heavy vegetation – even at slow speeds. Fits 4-1/2" motor diameters. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.