- No Foot Padal
- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you’re ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Minn-Kota Terrova 55/IP BT 54″ 12 volt
Available on backorder
SKU: Minn-Kota Terrova 55/IP BT 54" 12 volt Categories: Minn Kota, Trolling Motors Tag: Minn Kota Motors
Cable with extra connector for easy connection of your outboard to the battery. Use: connecting your outboard to a 12V/24V Rebelcell li-ion battery.
- 1 x 10mm2 cable (~ 40 cm long with M8 tongue connectors and (ANEN SA50, max 600V) grey connector,
- ntegrated 60A 'in-line' fuse + 1 extra 60A spare fuse
- The cable can be connected with 1 click to the e-motor for a secure and safe connection.
24V100 Lithium battery (2,49 kWh) with integrated state of charge indicator. Specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for electric boating. ‘Drop in’ replacement for a lead-acid battery pack up to 4 x 12V105Ah in runtime. Price includes Battery Charger.
NEW! 12V70 AV li-ion battery with digital state of charger indicator, for use in following applications: Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!). The battery can replace a lead-acid battery to 12V130Ah (indicative runtime: 4 ~ 6 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor).
For a small boat, transom applications (boats that do not have battery compartments), these easy access external battery terminals allow trolling motor leads and charger leads to be connected without opening the box. Built-in battery meter displays the current "state of charge". Includes two 12-volt accessory plugs, and 2 manual reset circuit breakers (10 amp for accessory plugs and 60 amp for trolling motor). Fits group 24- and 27-size batteries.