- Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
- Stow/Deploy Lever: Press this lever on the mount and fallaway ramps will effortlessly slide your trolling motor into the water. And when you’re ready to move, Lift-Assist helps the motor stow effortlessly.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Universal Sonar 2: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor’s shaft, with shielded connectors.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18′ cord.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Minn-Kota Terrova 80/US2/I-Pilot/BT 60″ 24volt
SKU: Minn-Kota Terrova 80/US2/I-Pilot/BT 60" 24volt Categories: Minn Kota, Trolling Motors Tag: Minn Kota Motors
Minn Kota MKR-12 Quick Connector Plug
Rebelcell 12volt 70amp Li-ion
NEW! 12V70 AV li-ion battery with digital state of charger indicator, for use in following applications: Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!). The battery can replace a lead-acid battery to 12V130Ah (indicative runtime: 4 ~ 6 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor).
MK-EC-15 Charger Output Extension Cable
Use this 15' extension cable when your standard charger cables don't reach the bows, center or transom compartments. The cable features WAGO® Wall-nut™ quick connectors (UL listed), and fused (30amp) positive and negative leads.
MKA-21 Composite PD/AP QRB
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately). NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors. Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40.
Minn Kota Ulterra Foot Pedal
Minn-Kota Terrova 55/IP BT 54″ 12 volt
No Foot Padal Lift-Assist Design: A spring-loaded assembly on the Terrova mount makes stowing the trolling motor effortless, every time.
Minn Kota Endura 55lbs C2
Description Control: Telescoping Handle Volts: 12 Max Thrust: 55 lbs. Shaft Length: 36″ Speed Control: 5 Fwd/3 Rev Max. Amp Draw: 50 Prop: Power Prop (MKP-2)
Rebelcell 12volt 140amp Li-ion
Compact and lightweight: the battery weighs just 12.5kgs Easy charging: recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 4-5 hours). Reliable with long service life: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years. 2 Year warranty. Delivery not included