- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, foot pedal or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fishfinder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- i-Pilot® GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted GPS system in fishing. i-Pilot® uses GPS to control your trolling motor with incredible features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from its easy-to-read large LCD screen.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on an i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the i-Pilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- AutoPilot™: Automatically navigate your boat in any direction you choose. Just point the head of your trolling motor in the direction you want to travel, activate AutoPilot™, and your trolling motor will keep you on that heading automatically, even correcting for wind, waves and current.
- Built-In MEGA Down Imaging™: With a transducer built right into the motor, you get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Down Imaging and a clean protected look.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra — all from the foot pedal. You can even activate Spot-Lock with one tap. Includes 18′ cord.
- Integrated Battery Meter: The i-Pilot remote can tell you the exact charge left in your trolling batteries, so you know how much time you have left on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control i-Pilot directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with our mobile app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and Advanced AutoPilot — plus the ability to update i-Pilot software.
Minn_Kota Ulterra 80/US2/I-Pilot/ BT 60″ 24 volt
Available on backorder
SKU: Minn_Kota Ulterra 80/US2/I-Pilot/ BT 60" 24 volt Categories: Minn Kota, Trolling Motors Tag: Minn Kota Motors
For a small boat, transom applications (boats that do not have battery compartments), these easy access external battery terminals allow trolling motor leads and charger leads to be connected without opening the box. Built-in battery meter displays the current "state of charge". Includes two 12-volt accessory plugs, and 2 manual reset circuit breakers (10 amp for accessory plugs and 60 amp for trolling motor). Fits group 24- and 27-size batteries.
NEW! 12V70 AV li-ion battery with digital state of charger indicator, for use in following applications: Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!). The battery can replace a lead-acid battery to 12V130Ah (indicative runtime: 4 ~ 6 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor).
This 100% weedless prop features a unique, patented design with swept-back and flared blades that "wedge” weeds away while conserving battery power. It helps you move through heavy vegetation – even at slow speeds. Fits 4-1/2" motor diameters. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
Compact and lightweight: the battery weighs just 12.5kgs Easy charging: recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 4-5 hours). Reliable with long service life: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years. 2 Year warranty. Delivery not included