Features: Additionally, with AutoChart’s generated contours, you’ll have access to all the detail and features of Humminbird LakeMaster charts including: - Depth Highlight (Depth Highlight Range) - Water Level Offset - Shallow Water Highlight - Mark, Import, and Export waypoints - i-Pilot Link functionality
CLEAR, COLOURFUL SONAR Choose from 7 new vivid colour options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 4-inch fishfinder. BUILT-IN SONAR Use the included GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. WAYPOINT MARKING To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back. HIGH-SENSITIVITY GPS Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS. alt text QUICKDRAW CONTOURS Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1-foot contours. alt text INCLUDED HARDWARE The STRIKER Vivid 4cv fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
Humminbird Autochart Pro Europe HUMMINBIRD AUTOCHART Leave no waters uncharted. roprietary software from the new Humminbird AutoChart uses your Humminbird’s sonar returns and GPS to build your charts Simply record that information onto the AutoChart Zero Lines map card (included), import that data into the AutoChart PC program which will convert it into a lake map. Once complete, transfer your new custom map back onto the AutoChart Zero Lines map card and it’s ready to display on any compatible Humminbird. No subscriptions. No hidden fees. No need to submit your data and wait weeks for a finished chart. AutoChart does it instantly - and your data is kept private, so your competition is none the wiser.
Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS G2 specs
- Display Size - Diagonal:5"
- Display Pixel Matrix:800H x 480V
- Display Type:Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale:16-bit
- Sonar Standard:CHIRP Digital Sonar/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage:20° & 60° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency:83/200 kHz
- Sonar Optional:50kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- Target Separation:2.5"
- Power Output RMS:500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak:4000 Watts
- Depth Capability:1500 ft & 2500 ft*
- Temperature:Built-In Transducer
- Speed:GPS Speed Included
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount:7.55"W x 4.64"H x 3.3"D
- Mount A Type:Gimbal Mount
- Unit Size - Indash Mount:7.55"W x 4.28"H x 1.13"D
- Mount B Unit Size2:Optional In-Dash
- Mounting Options:Gimbal or Optional In-Dash
- Transducer Standard:XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer Mounting:Transom
- Optional Sonar:CHIRP
- Power Input:10.8-20 VDC
- Power Draw:600 mA
- GPS Receiver:Included
- GPS Tracking:Included
- GPS Chartplotting:Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:2,750, 47, 50/20,000
Low-profile design offers two steering options: heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons. Includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant on toggle, AutoPilot on/off toggle and 18' cable with waterproof connector plug. Plug-n-play with Terrova or Riptide Terrova motors, and works in conjunction with CoPilot, i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link. Compatible with Terrova and Riptide Terrova trolling motors model year 2017 and after.