2 Cables with extra connectors for 1 click connection to fish finder. Use: only for 12V11 Angling li-ion battery. Benefits:
- A: 1 x 2.5mm2 cable: ~ 25 cm long with Faston tongues and ANEN PA-45 red/black connectors (connect to battery)
- B: 1 x 2.5mm2 cable: ~ 25 cm long with ANEN PA-red/black connector on both sides + integrated 'in-line 3A fuse (for 1 click connection to cable A and the other end to the fish finder wiring )
- With extra ANEN PA-45 connector for fish finder
- Through 1 click the cable set can be connected to the fish finder for a reliable and secure connection
Cable with extra connector for easy connection of your outboard to the battery. Use: connecting your outboard to a 12V/24V Rebelcell li-ion battery.
- 1 x 10mm2 cable (~ 40 cm long with M8 tongue connectors and (ANEN SA50, max 600V) grey connector,
- ntegrated 60A 'in-line' fuse + 1 extra 60A spare fuse
- The cable can be connected with 1 click to the e-motor for a secure and safe connection.
NEW! Model 2019 12V50 li-on battery with digital state of charge indicator. Drop in replacement for a lead-acid battery of ~ 12V105Ah. Use: 12V electric outboard engine to 55 Lbs, fish finders. Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!) The battery replaces a 12V105Ah lead-acid battery (indicative runtime: 2 ~ 4 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor at low speed). ##Weight 5 Kgs
NEW! 12V70 AV li-ion battery with digital state of charger indicator, for use in following applications: Runtime: depends on load, weather conditions, currents and use of trolling engine (running it in lower gear can more than double the runtime!). The battery can replace a lead-acid battery to 12V130Ah (indicative runtime: 4 ~ 6 hrs with a 55 Lbs e-motor).
24V50 Angling li-on battery (charger included) with integrated digital state of charge indicator and dual USB port. Replaces a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack. Use: specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for electric boating. Runtime: same runtimne as a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack (in predator angling boats can run a 24V 80 Lbs e-motor up to 1 full fishing day).
Compact and lightweight: the battery weighs just 12.5kgs Easy charging: recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 4-5 hours). Reliable with long service life: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years. 2 Year warranty. Delivery not included
24V100 Lithium battery (2,49 kWh) with integrated state of charge indicator. Specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for electric boating. ‘Drop in’ replacement for a lead-acid battery pack up to 4 x 12V105Ah in runtime. Price includes Battery Charger.