MotorGuide R3 FRESHWATER 55LB 36″
The mounting solution of the R3 motor is the sturdiest and most durable transom mount on the market! The aluminum alloy used in its construction and the stainless steel hinge pins make it the strongest mount for electric outboard motors. Thanks to its traditional “5 speeds forward 2 speeds back” speed settings and a turning motor head, this outboard motor is very reliable, versatile and easy to use.
The ergonomic and extendable steering handle and adjustable aluminum mount ensure that the motor can be effortlessly controlled in any situation.
• Thrust: 55 lbs / 24.95 kg
• Shaft length: 36″ / 91 cm
• 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds back
• Turning motor head for bow or transom mounting
• Ergonomic and extendable steering handle
• Tilting mount that can be locked into seven positions
• Strong and durable aluminum shaft
• Motor unit made of powder-coated aluminum and steel
• Stainless steel propeller shaft and a tri-blade Machete propeller
• This motor is very quiet, which allows you to sneak up on the fish
• The powerful motor unit (8.9 cm in diameter) runs cool and lasts longer
• One touch depth adjust
The transom-mount of the R3 is made of a sturdy aluminum alloy and it has a durable powder coating. The hinge pins are made of stainless steel to guarantee sturdy and durable mounting. The motor also has an easy-to-use lifting and lowering mechanism and it is very quick and easy to install.