RebelCell Battery bag – large
NEW! Rebelcell battery bag, constructed from EVA featuring heavy-duty zips with rigid carry handles, for use with the 12V50 and 12V70 AV li-ion battery.
24V50 Angling li-on battery (charger included) with integrated digital state of charge indicator and dual USB port. Replaces a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack. Use: specially developed for use in predator angling boats with 24V electric outboard engine and as power source for electric boating. Runtime: same runtimne as a 2 x 12V105Ah lead-acid battery pack (in predator angling boats can run a 24V 80 Lbs e-motor up to 1 full fishing day).
- High capacity and super fast charging: charges your phone up to 9x or Tablet up to 3x. Simultaneously charges up to 3 devices via the 2 x USB-A and 1 x USB-C fastcharge outlets. The Power Rebel 26K can be easily recharged via a DC-Adapter or computer USB outlet.
- Easy wireless charging: if you do not have a charge cable handy you can wirelessly charge your phone (thanks to Qi-charging technology). The Power Rebel 26K is compatible with all Qi-compatible devices such as iPhone 8 / X / XI / Samsung Galaxy 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10.
- Integrated solar panel: the Power Rebel 26K recharges automatically via the integrated solar panel when you are outdoors. (Note: this is only designed to top-up and not as a main recharge).
- Charge status indicator: the charge status is shown on the integrated LED’s.
- Powerful LED-light: can be used in 4 different modes: high, low, SOS and warning. If the Power Rebel 26K is fully charged there is enough power for 32 hours of continuous lighting (high modus) to 64 hours (low modus).
- ''Outdoor proof' with built-in safety feature: thanks to the shock resistant casing and weatherproof design the Power Rebel 26K is suitable for outdoor use. The 'Smart PCB' ensures protection against input / output overvoltage, overcharge, deep discharge and high currents.
- Easy travelling: the Power Rebel 26K can be taken onboard an airplane in your cabin luggage.
Cable with extra connector for easy connection of your outboard to the battery. Use: connecting your outboard to a 12V/24V Rebelcell li-ion battery.
- 1 x 10mm2 cable (~ 40 cm long with M8 tongue connectors and (ANEN SA50, max 600V) grey connector,
- ntegrated 60A 'in-line' fuse + 1 extra 60A spare fuse
- The cable can be connected with 1 click to the e-motor for a secure and safe connection.