The Scotty 438 Gear-Head Track Adapter quickly slides into place and locks down your post mounted Scotty Rod Holders and Accessories. Similar to the revolutionary Scotty 428 Gear-Head, this system allows you to quickly change rod holder positions with a simple twist.
Scotty 438 Gear-Head Track Adapter
- The Scotty 438 Gear-Head Track Adapter quickly slides into place and locks down your post mounted Scotty Rod Holders and Accessories.
- Similar to the revolutionary Scotty 428 Gear-Head, this system allows you to quickly change rod holder positions with a simple twist.
- Use your favourite, fully adjustable Scotty Rod Holder and adjust it to any vertical or horizontal position without having to drill permanent mounting holes
- Designed to fit all kayak track systems, this compact product is a must for serious kayak anglers.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Bring your rod or bait board closer to you and snap it into place with the Scotty Gear-Head Mount Extender. Customise the Scotty 429 with the Scotty rod holder and mount of your choice Includes 428 Gear Head Mount, No. 459 Adjustable Rod Holder Extender, and No. 412 post mount.
Increase your odds with easier access to your rod and reel. Extends the height of the rod holder by 6 1/2”, allowing for faster access when that fish strikes. Made from super tough re-enforced nylon. Works with Scotty post mount rod holders (except No. 240 Striker).
- Fully portable mounting option for all Scotty Rod Holders and post mounted accessories
- Includes No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount
- Made from super tough, reinforced engineering grade nylon
- A great non-permanent mount solution for small boats that is instantly portable
- Includes all necessary fasteners
- SCOTTY 449 Portable Clamp Mount
Designed for big game fish, the Scotty Striker 240 supports your rod whilst in the mount. When you are ready to "strike", simply rotate the inner support to instantly remove and “strike” simultaneously. The Scotty Striker comes complete with No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount which allows mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom. Suitable for most rod types.
Open style rod holder with a universal cradle that holds almost any style of reel. The Powerlock features a front locking ring to prevent your fishing rod falling out while on the move. Manufactured from reinforced nylon providing strength and reliability. This Power lock includes a No. 241 Side / Deck Mount which allows mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom.
SCOTTY POWERLOCK ROD HOLDER 230 SPECIFICATION
- Power Lock Interior Diameter: 1.95"
- Mount Dimensions: 4” x 2” x 2”
- Bolting Dimensions: 1 5/16” x 3 3/16”