- PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
- Position your Scotty Rod Holder or any post mount accessory virtually anywhere on the lip of your kayak’s coaming or boat gunnel
- Built tough from rugged engineering grade nylon, the No. 433 revolutionizes the way you can fish from your sit-in kayak
- The attached Gear-Head Mount allows you to quickly change rod holder or accessory positions with a simple twist
- Easily tighten and fasten the No. 433 to your kayak or small watercraft, drop and lock in your favourite Scotty Rod Holder or accessory and start fishing
- A great non-permanent solution for mounting fishing gear to your watercraft
Maximum Clamp Mount Opening: 1.5″
Scotty 433 Coaming Clamp with Gearhead
The Scotty 433 Kayak Clamp gives kayakers the freedom to fit rod holders to the cockpit rim of their kayak without drilling holes in the hull.
SKU: Scotty 433 Coaming Clamp with Gearhead Categories: Rod Holders, Scotty mounts Tag: Scotty Mounts
The Scotty 441 Backing Plate is designed to add strength and convenience when mounting your Scotty rod mount holders to your kayak. (Stainless steel Nylock nuts are retained in plate for ease of installation) Mount Dimensions: 4″ x 2″ Bolting Dimension: 1 5/16″ x 3 3/16″
Fly Rod Holder with No. 241 combination deck or side mounting bracket Innovative compact design allows hands free trolling with a fly rod Fully adjustable and includes a safety strap. Engineered with noncorrosive materials. Position for use with either left- or right-hand reels. Includes a safety strap for added security when traveling with your rod in the upright position. Fully adjustable rod angle positioning. Includes No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount which allows mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom.
Flush Mounted Rod Holder or Fishing Rod Holders Flush Mount The Scotty 244 flush mount is best used on kayaks that are not 100% dedicated to kayak fishing. A great example of this is family sit on top kayaks, where you have small children with inquisitive fingers! Scotty has designed the flush mount rod holder mount to feature a rain cover. This prevents children’s fingers exploring and getting stuck. This flush deck mount if best fitted on flat horizontal surfaces. The fishing rod holder then simply drops in. This is easily secured to the kayak with bolts, screws or rivets. We would suggest that you use a Scotty backing plate or a Scotty fitting kit for the best results. The backing plate will give far greater rigidity for the kayak.
Now available at Shore is the Scotty No. 152 Ball Mount & 241 Deck Mount. The new Scotty Ball Mounting System with Gear-Head Adapter, Post and Side/ Deck Mount provides a mounting receptacle for a variety of Scotty post mount accessories. The Gear-Head's effortless drop and lock system allows the user to secure and re-position post mount accessories with just a twist. The ball joint design of the Scotty No. 152 enables a smooth, full range of motion. The corrosion proof construction of this system provides a long service life in both fresh and salt water applications. Base Mount Dimensions: 4″ x 2″ x 2″ Mount Height: Stands 10 3/4″ tall
- Fully portable mounting option for all Scotty Rod Holders and post mounted accessories
- Includes No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount
- Made from super tough, reinforced engineering grade nylon
- A great non-permanent mount solution for small boats that is instantly portable
- Includes all necessary fasteners
- SCOTTY 449 Portable Clamp Mount