Garmin STRIKER™ fishfinders include built-in GPS plus CHIRP sonar and CHIRP scanning sonar capability. Now you not only have a better way to find fish, you can also mark the spots to return to later. Plus, you can mark boat ramps and docks so you can find your way back to where you started.
You probably already know how to use a Garmin chartplotter. It is that intuitive. Just turn it on and you can quickly follow the simple menu. Everything is at your fingertips to quickly and easily plan your route and set your course. And most Garmin echoMAP™ and GPSMAP® chartplotters are available combined with built-in sonar capabilities. These include advanced HD-ID™ sonar, CHIRP sonar and Garmin ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonar, which provides the clearest scanning sonar images on the water.
Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. Available exclusively from Garmin, it gives you the ability to see fish swimming, see your lure, even see fish attack your lure — and see it all live and in real time. It even shows you 3-D images of fish and structure around your boat.
Talamex Toggle Switch waterproof
FOX MICRO STASH TOWEL
Talamex In-line fuse holder
Garmin Striker Protective Cover 7CV/7SV
Scotty 367 Universal Fish Finder Mount
- Mounting your fish finder has never been easier with our universal fish finder mount.
- Designed with a multi pattern top plate to fit most popular electronic brands.
- The perfect mount for your 7″ – 9″ screens.
- The post mount allows you to install your screen in any of our Scotty post mount brackets.
- A full 360° of rotation allows you to position your screen in the perfect spot every time.
- Engineering grade nylon and stainless steel fasteners guaranty a lifetime of use even in the toughest conditions.
- Some assembly required.
- Accessories sold separate.